- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or sudden temperature changes, prolonged sunlight.
- Avoid exposing your watch to humid environments (e.g. bathrooms whilst showering, steam rooms, etc.).
- Avoid placing your watch on a loud speaker or refrigerator. These machines create magnetic fields that may damage your watch.
- Avoid subjecting your watch to shocks or vibrations.
A tightly worn strap may wear out faster. We recommend wearing your watch with a slightly loose strap.
To clean, gently wipe the watch with a clean, dry and soft polishing or lint-free cloth. Simply rub to remove fingerprints and smudges from crystal. Be careful not to put too much stress on the crystal as you clean.
If dry cleaning is not enough, use lukewarm water (not hot or steaming) to dampen the cloth and wipe your watch clean.- Avoid immersing or soaking the case or crystal portion of the watch.
- Avoid all direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfume, cosmetics or other beauty products. These may damage the surface coating of your watch.
For more intricate mesh bands, you may want to use a soft-bristle toothbrush or nailbrush. Be sure to cover the case of the watch during this process so as not to wet it.
For stubborn dirt, you may want to take your watch to a professional jeweler.
SETTING THE TIME
VANNA watches have petite crowns and require delicate handling.
Square crowns should be rotated and brought to position where the corner of the crown is sticking out for easy grip.1. Pull out the crown until you hear a click.
2. Turn the crown until you reach the correct time.
3. Push the crown back to the default position.
SECURING A MESH STRAP
*Pull the hook over the pin, snap the flat clasp closed, then close the security clasp
ADJUSTING A MESH STRAPWe highly recommend taking your watch to a jeweler to adjust the strap, especially watches with link bracelets. VANNA warranty does not cover damaged straps in case of wrong handling.
*Pressing the adjustment tool against the straight pin may bend or break the pin
ADJUSTING A LINK STRAP
VANNA watches are very delicate and require professional handling, therefore we discourage you against changing the battery yourself. To ensure safe removal of the caseback and a proper seal, we advise that all battery replacements are performed by a professional jeweler.
Your VANNA watch is covered under our 18 month warranty from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so please keep your confirmation email with the order number. To start a warranty claim please contact us.
Approved warranty claims will be repaired at no cost or a replacement watch will be provided. For repairs that fall outside of this warranty, additional costs may be incurred.
The warranty no longer applies if a third party performed repair work or other work on the watches, without prior written permission by VANNA.
The warranty covers manufacturer's defects only. The watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery;
- The glass or the strap;
- Normal wear and tear or aging, damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care or accidents;
- Water damage if care instructions for the water resistance level were not followed;
- Watches that are not purchased from an authorized VANNA retailer.
VANNA watches are 3 ATM water resistant: this means that the watches are protected against minor splashes of water. Watches cannot be worn during showering, bathing, swimming or diving. VANNA watches should not be exposed to chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning products.